- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: In Vitro antioxidant and anticancer activity of young Zingiber officinale against human breast carcinoma cell lines
© Rahman et al.; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2012
- Received: 1 November 2012
- Accepted: 1 November 2012
- Published: 2 November 2012
The original article was published in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2011 11:76
The journal has retracted this article  because it contains large portions of text that were duplicated from articles previously published in The Journal of Medicinal Plants Research  and Molecules .
- Rahman S, Salehin F, Iqbal A: In vitro antioxidant and anticancer activity of young Zingiber offincinale against human breast carcinoma cell lines. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011, 11: 76-10.1186/1472-6882-11-76.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Ghasemzadeh A, Jaafar HZE: Antioxidant potential and anticancer activity of young ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) grown under different CO2 concentration. J Medicinal Plants Research. 2011, 5 (14): 3247-3255.Google Scholar
- Ghasemzadeh A, Jaafar HZE, Rahmat A: Elevated carbon dioxide increases contents of flavonoids and phenolic compounds, and antioxidant activities in Malaysian Young Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe.) Varieties. Molecules. 2010, 15: 7907-7922. 10.3390/molecules15117907.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- The pre-publication history for this paper can be accessed here:http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6882/12/206/prepub
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.