Erratum to: toxicity and antitumor potential of Mesosphaerum sidifolium (Lamiaceae) oil and fenchone, its major component
- Thaísa Leite Rolim1,
- Déborah Ribeiro Pessoa Meireles1,
- Tatianne Mota Batista1,
- Tatyanna Kelvia Gomes de Sousa1,
- Vivianne Mendes Mangueira1,
- Renata Albuquerque de Abrantes1,
- João Carlos Lima Rodrigues Pita1,
- Aline Lira Xavier1,
- Vicente Carlos Oliveira Costa1,
- Leônia Maria Batista1, 2,
- Marcelo Sobral da Silva1, 2 and
- Marianna Vieira Sobral1, 2Email author
© The Author(s). 2017
Received: 4 July 2017
Accepted: 7 July 2017
Published: 14 July 2017
The original article was published in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2017 17:347
After the publication of this article  it came to our attention that the author list was incorrect. The author Josean Fechine Tavares was included due to an error during the production process. The correct author list is shown in this erratum updated in the original article.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Rolim, et al. Toxicity and antitumor potential of Mesosphaerum sidifolium (Lamiaceae) oil and fenchone, its major component. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17(347). doi:10.1186/s12906-017-1779-z.